T-ball/MP30 registration still open
Players and coaches may now register for fall T-ball and MP30 teams using the link above. Players must not turn 7 before May 1, 2017.
- (now) Teams are forming for 7-year-old and up divisions
- (September 9) Registration closes for T-ball and MP30 — may close earlier depending on
- (September 10) Practices begin
- (September 24) Games begin
- (end of October or early November) Fall season ends
For more information, see:
- Frequently Asked Questions about HYAA
- Age scales to determine the correct division for your player
- Divisions and Teams
- Registration Pricing
Discounts on Sports Merchandise
Coupons for merchandise from local sporting goods stores!
Play It Again Sports (Durham):
Hibbett Sports (Hillsborough):
HYAA publishes a periodic newsletter called HYAA Happenings. The most recent version is the August 2015 edition. Previous versions are still available from the HYAA Happenings page. To ensure you never miss a newsletter, please add your name to our subscription list.
Thank you to all of our 2015 Sponsors!! For information on how to become an HYAA Sponsor for 2016, click here: Sponsors Link