Fall registration is now open — extended one week!
Players and coaches may now register for fall recreational teams using the link above. The recreational teams form the largest portion of HYAA, and are the best way for new players to start playing ball.
- (NOW!) Online registration is open
- (August 28) Registration closes for most divisions (may close earlier as divisions fill)
- (September 3) Registration closes for T-ball and MP30
- (September 10) Practices begin
- (September 24) Games begin
- (end of October or early November) Fall season ends
For more information, see:
- Frequently Asked Questions about HYAA
- Age scales to determine the correct division for your player
- Divisions and Teams
- Registration Pricing
Discounts on Sports Merchandise
Coupons for merchandise from local sporting goods stores!
Play It Again Sports (Durham):
Hibbett Sports (Hillsborough):
HYAA publishes a periodic newsletter called HYAA Happenings. The most recent version is the August 2015 edition. Previous versions are still available from the HYAA Happenings page. To ensure you never miss a newsletter, please add your name to our subscription list.
Thank you to all of our 2015 Sponsors!! For information on how to become an HYAA Sponsor for 2016, click here: Sponsors Link