It’s time for registration!
Online registration for our spring recreational season is now open.
We are looking forward to another fun and exciting Spring season of HYAA baseball and softball. Sign up early to guarantee a spot on a roster. Divisions will close when full as determined by the number of coaches that volunteer and available field space.
Schedule for the 2017 spring recreational season:
- January 14, 9am-noon — walk-in registration
- February 4, 9am-noon — walk-in registration
- February 6, 6pm-8pm — walk-in registration
- February 7, 6pm-8pm — walk-in registration
- February 24, midnight — registration closes
- February 25 — player evaluations (not required for T-ball and MP30 divisions)
- March 6-10 — team drafts
- March 13 — first practices
- April 8 — opening day
- June 10 — last day of spring season
Discounts on Sports Merchandise
Coupons for merchandise from local sporting goods stores!
Play It Again Sports (Durham):
HYAA publishes a periodic newsletter called HYAA Happenings. The most recent version is the August 2015 edition. Previous versions are still available from the HYAA Happenings page. To ensure you never miss a newsletter, please add your name to our subscription list.
Thank you to all of our Sponsors!! For information on how to become an HYAA Sponsor for next season, click here: Sponsors Link